Monday, April 25, 2011

New tutus and pricing

I have developed a new tutu and I am calling it the can can.  Not sure why, but it seemed to fit.  I saw a display at a store with a mannequin wearing a bustier.  The skirt was cute, so I went up to look.  It was really organdy napkins pinned under the bottom edge of the bustier!  This is the inspiration for the can can. I have made them up in several different color combos, some will look good with ladybug wings, others with the dragonfly wings.


The pricing on the baby poof style will be $15 and the other 3 styles will be $20.  I am making all the tutus and they are very high quality.  The colors are such fun to work with and your little ones will love wearing them, or giving them for gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, leave a comment on my blog!