Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The Candy Tuft Fairy

This is another from my fairy plate collection.  Again, the plate has much crisper detail.

The Candytuft Fairy

Why am I "Candytuft"? That I don't know!
Maybe the fairies first called me so.
Maybe the children, just for a joke:
(I'm in the gardens of most little folk)
Look at my clusters, see how they grow
Some pink or purple, some white as snow:
Petals uneven, Big ones and small;
Not very tufty - no candy at all!

I have one more plate, then you have seen the whole series.

The plates will be for sale at Fairy Fest. The price is $20 each. These plates have hangers factory attached on the backs. If you like a particular plate, contact me at astitchoutoftime@att.net and I will hold it for you at the festival.I will have boxes and bubble wrap.
 Each plate is 8" across.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, leave a comment on my blog!